❄️ Resort centre location
❄️ 300m from the cable car
❄️ Wi-Fi available
❄️ Bed linen and towels
❄️ Pets allowed
❄️ Kitchenette with cutlery and crockery
❄️ Parking near residence
La Rivière - Chamonix
The apartments at La Rivière - Chamonix offer a fantastic, excellent value base for groups and families to stay on holiday. These fresh and modern apartments make for a comfortable stay with bed linen and towels included in the stay.
All of the apartments feature a kitchenette, making the residence a great choice for those that want to keep costs down by staying self catered. The residence can be found in a prime position, ideally close to shops, bars, restaurants and possibly most importantly the slopes, the Aiguille du Midi cable car is 300m from the residence.
La Rivière - Chamonix Catering/Board
The apartments at La Rivière - Chamonix are only available to stay in on a self catering basis, which allows guests to alternate between going out and staying in. This is a great way to enjoy a ski holiday in our opinion. It provides an added bonus for families who can create a routine which works for their children.
La Rivière - Chamonix Apartment Sizes
There is two apartment types available, both sleeping up to 4 people. The smallest being a 4 person studio with a sleeping alcove with a bunk bed (sleeps 2) and 1 flip down bed in the lounge (sleeps 2). As standard, these apartments also have a kitchenette, private bathroom with toilet. You can read the apartment descriptions below.
La Rivière - Chamonix Ski Passes and Hire
At Get me to the Alps, we can provide both the local area ski pass, the "Chamonix le Pass" or the full area "Mont Blanc Unlimited" ski passes as part of an accommodation bookings. We have secured these ski passes at discounted rates compared to what holiday makers can expect to pay in the ski resort.
Chamonix is one of oldest and most legendary ski resorts in the alps. Sitting close to Mont Blanc, the views from Chamonix are fantastic and the atmosphere in the resort is incredible. Skiing is available all year round on the glacier, The Mer de Glace, which is the largest in France (7km long and 200m deep). The level and standard of accommodation in Chamonix is fantastic, with some bargains to be had. There are pistes to suit all levels of skier, with the real star of the resort being the world class off piste.
La Rivière - Chamonix
On our website you can book Residence La Rivière - Chamonix. As well as booking accommodation you can also book transfers, ski passes and ski hire through us. Alternatively, if you would like us to create your perfect ski deal, please get in touch and we will be happy to do so.
- Living area: approximately 34 m²
- Accommodation: 1 living area, 1 bedroom, 1 kitchenette, 1 bathroom and 1 toilet
- Bedrooms: 1 bedroom with 1 double bed
- Bathroom: 1 shower and 1 toilet
- Lounge: 1 daybed with 1 pull-out bed (recommended for children)
- Kitchen: Fully equipped open-plan kitchenette and living area
- Other Information: This accommodation is located in the Aiglons building (east-facing) and has no balcony
- Living area: approximately 25 m²
- Accommodation: 1 living area, 1 kitchenette, 1 bathroom and 1 toilet
- Bathroom: 1 bath and 1 toilet
- Lounge: 1 flip-down bed (sleeps 2) and 1 sleeping alcove with bunk bed
- Kitchen: Equipped open-plan kitchenette and living area
- Other Information: This accommodation is located in the La Rivière building (east-/west-facing).